Juris Digest is an independent online publication that focuses on producing news on the legal profession, the business of law, policy and public affairs in Nigeria, connecting you to the pulse of all things newsworthy.
Juris Digest digs deep into important issues on matters that matter most to all Nigerians, bringing to the fore relevant news and updates, commentary on public affairs, as well as abuse of power and betrayal of public trust by elected officials.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Juris Digest provides:
- an information channel focused on law, policy, public affairs and the business of law.
- a portal that pulls together breaking news and events from all around Nigeria, with legal commentary from a network of columnists.
- a platform for showcasing and promoting law practice models.
- a platform for lawyers at all levels.
- independent coverage of courts across Nigeria.
- Legal commentary, analysis and opinion.
We’re a trusted source of news and analysis for lawyers and public sector professionals, including senior managers and key decision-makers at all levels, as well as elected representatives.
Widely read and respected, Juris Digest covers news and in-depth analysis, innovation and best practice examples in all aspects of the business of law from around the world.
With a team of in-house and dedicated independent freelance journalists and correspondents across the country, Juris Digest covers a range of topics and practice areas. It is our hope that our reporting will contribute to the development of the legal profession in Nigeria.
Through our advocacy initiatives we also support the passage of new laws; the reversal of harmful policies and practices; curb excesses and ensure accountability for leaders at local, state and national levels.